INT-003-2018 Intern (Administrative and Finance)
Publicado el 24 de julio de 2018 por OIM
Position Title: Intern (Administrative and Finance)
Organizational Unit: RMU
Duty Station: Panama
Type of Contract: Internship (international)
Duration: three months.
Starting Date: As soon as possible
More Information: http://panama.iom.int/en/vacancies
Established in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental partners. IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all. It does so by providing services and advice to governments and migrants.
Under the overall guidance of the Chief of Mission and direct supervision of the RMO the intern will assist with the administrative and finance, filing activities of the Mission. Tasks will include:
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
- Supporting to process and record payments to suppliers verifying that the documentation is correct and complete based on the Organization´s regulations.
- Support to review and record all the receipts for Panama´s bank accounts in the accounting system.
- Verify documentation for accuracy and compliance with the Organization´s rules and regulations.
- Support with the monthly closure and reviews of donor financial reports.
- Filing documents in a timely manner and keep them in chronological order 2017 y 2018
- Perform other related duties as required
Qualifications and attributes required:
- Students enrolled in a University or recently graduated in Social Sciences, Business Administration or related field;
- Age between 19 and 36 years old;
- Good computer skills (Word and Excel minimum);
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Flexibility, tolerance and capacity to work in team;
- High sense of responsibility, dedication and honesty are desirable attributes.
- Follows all relevant IOM procedures, processes, and policies, including the Code of Ethics.
- Fluent Spanish and English
How to apply:
- Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications via e-mail to PAC-Recruitment@iom.int, by August 10, 2018 at the latest, referring to this advertisement.
For further information, please refer to http://panama.iom.int/en/vacancies.